Monday, March 21, 2011

Category: International Culture

Hoorahh for girls!

It is staggering and wicked how many cultures out there hate girls..

In India they abort them like mad and likewise China..  They can't produce in the culture like men and they are expensive on the family.  Fathers have to give dowries when they get married and likewise pay for the wedding.

Countries are so stupid.  What's the cumulative problem with all this murdering of girls?  You have a bunch of males with no woman to abuse ooops, I mean marry.  I forget the ratio of men to women but it's widening dramatically.

China, I think, is worse. 

And if you're a girl in a Muslim country.. I am really sorry, seriously I am.

In our reformed circles in the U-S-of A we have a different problem..

The topic actually comes up in our presbytery meetings, of all topics!

What's our problem?  Too many males?  Nope.  Too many girls?  Nope.  Too many under-acheiving and lazy guys?  Yep.

I do think God has given a lot of Christian fathers little ladies by design.  And these little ladies are growing up smart, godly and ... yep, downright gorgeous.

But the guys rate of maturation is behind.  Hopefully the guys will start comin' 'round but in the meantime,

Hooraahh for my girls!

No comments: