Sunday, March 30, 2008

A time for firsts

-Hannah’s losing her first tooth, then Mom accidently throwing it away. This was March 2008, and yes, she still got a visit from the tooth fairy!
-I really do believe I have spotted some of the first little faint grey hairs on me-head. March 2008
-Julia is absolutely beautiful. Our happiest baby yet, but not the best sleeper. She has six teeth right now, March 2008. 4 top and 2 bottom. I believe her first words were “Mama.”
-We joined Christ Church, Spokane on March 30, 2008.
-I killed our pesky and annoying little buger mouse last night, March 29, 2008 with a broom. Then I displayed the spoil of victory to my household!
-I believe it was Sunday March 9, 2008 that Julia Hope Alexander had her first communion.
Hannah Nicole can now ride a bike on her own with only a little bit of shadowing only one time. This happened around March 17, 2008. Also on St. Patrick’s Day, we brought home our first table, a real feasting table, that we believe will fit 12 easily! Jana found it at a Christian thriftstore for only $25.00 With some sanding and staining and such it will be quite nice.

No comments: