Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Friendship and Hospitality 1

Whoa! It's been a while.. Ordination prep has had me by the throat. But I have subdued him until my fight with him in the ring on Oct 4. So for now, I have some time to start a little series on Wilkins book, "Face-to-face: Meditations of Friendship and Hospitality."

I will throw in some videos on our recent adventures too here and there.

Thanks for visiting my humble little sight.

Wilkins: "Humans are created as social beings, for they are created after the image of God...He is three as well as one, and the holy communion that is enjoyed by the three persons of the Trinity is the pattern for all earthly communion. We are so constituted by God as to live in the society of others. It is a non-negotiable and undeniable attribute of humanity."

Life is about relationships.. The deeper you go down that well, the more glory you will have in life.

No comments: